During these challenging times, we want to be a resource to our family and friends by providing a site to help guide you to resources related to how this event affects individuals and businesses. We will also be providing updates on our facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/CPALaird/
"Like Us" to get notifications when we post them.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announced Friday (March 20, 2020) that the deadline for filing federal taxes will move from April 15 to July 15 -- a move to ease the burden the coronavirus outbreak has put on individuals and the economy.
Support the Springs aims to serve as an informational and motivational platform and resource for our residents and local businesses to unite and become a stronger community through this pandemic.
- Congress is currently working on a sweeping economic rescue plan that would provide financial resources to individuals and small business. As of 03/23/20 7 AM, nothing has been passed or is definite. We will update this section as more information becomes available.
- The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affect by the cornovirus. Get more information by following this link... https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Colorado Unemployment - Conoronavirus has turned Colorado's economy upside down for countless workers. As we entered the month of March 2020, employees were in high demand across industries. On Wednesday March 18, 2020 alone, nearly 10,000 people flooded the state's unemployment systems. You can get more information about your options by following this link...https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/unemployment
- Colorado small businesses can now apply for low-interest disaster loans by following this link... https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- The U.S. has enacted the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which will require employers with fewer than 500 employees to provide paid leave to employees who are impacted by COVID-19 and offer tax credits to employers that do so. Find out more here... https://sbshrs.adpinfo.com/covid19-stimulus-package?utm_campaign=COVID-19&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=85052159&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--DYk_KXqmzwSzS2TkxZONQ8SsO0LeY_xsRJOMv0sBhxLb7mznaICUgmXVGZKspuH6jCpLCNA5LammYyivWiTUNKCfjHg&_hsmi=85052159